Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Spring breaaaaaaaaak!!

Recently my friends and I went to Panama City, FL. This was our last spring break together and so we decided to go all out. We had a room at the Holiday Inn for five nights and a killer view to two of the most beautiful things on this planet: the sea, and drop dead gorgeous babes. Four days of kicking it on the patio - with our honorary friend Mr.Bud Light - and socializing/attempting to socialze with some of the most beautiful women I have seen in real life. Clubs, scooters, bikes, the beach, beads, sandals, girls, sea food, more girls, bikinis, blondes, brunettes, red-heads(although, I have to admit there weren't many of them. Actually, only one that I saw), music, drinking, even more girls, and last but no way in hell the least, some more UNREAL babes. That pretty much sums up Panama City. My friends drove both ways and therefore were saved from the Odessey that I undertook flying with Delta. Thanks to f****** inclement weather and crappy MD-88s it took me 27 hours to get from P.C to St.Louis. After the incredibly long journey (which should have only taken 3 hours, factoring in the time difference), I was definitely tired. But for the most part I was really sad that life was not an eternal spring break in P.C or somewhere of the like. This was not a new realization by any means; but nonetheless a hurtful one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home